Tuesday 26 August 2008

The Wedding of The Year



Photo 1; Mr and Mrs Rolfe
Photo 2; Some wedding fodder - Very nice it was too.
Photo 3; Another fine woman off the market!

The Marriage of Sir Christopher Rolfe to Dame Claire Hill was so exclusive that neither Hello, OK, Womans Weekly nor Razzle magazines were present to expoit the photo shoot. I, however, was present to exploit the situation and publish hundreds of photos on this ere blog but on the day I experienced major power performance issues on my recently purchased Samsung D-860, which meant that all I have to show you are 3 rather unprofessional images from The Wedding of The Year. So sorry about that, since then, my new digital camera has failed on me entirely- ASDA/WALMART have fallen short of their customer promise and guarantee and I can't even vent my anger towards them as I have returned to Portugal since, Total Scum shite corporate liars. 'Thank You for shopping with us. We hope that you are fully satisfied with your product, If you have any problem with your product then this over produced pamphlet (PAMPHLET! funny word- more than funny- A little Pam- Pamela vacated the area rapidly on her 50cc scooter- please send me your opinion of Pamphlet- There will be prizes!!) contains your 1 year unconditional ASDA ARE SO BRILL guarantee. Fuckin Liars. Now I am a liar thanks to them, how can I seriously call myself multi-media Texas Pete if I havent a camera. Life really sucks sometimes, and then your mates get married and you have a real good time with LOADS of old mates that haven't been seen for years. We've all grown up now- a little maybe - but characters never change. I could of stayed for an eternity in the refurbished headland fort that hosted the ceremony and reception.
Even though we all wander through life choosing various paths, experiencing different thrills of euphoria, different times of hardships and struggles, I can honestly say that I had forgotten how good friendships never tarnish, there were so many faces from my/our past, an infinite amount of memories came flooding back.
WERE THOSE MEMORIES REALLY MINE???
WAS IT ME WHO HAD ALL THAT FUN ????
I feel as if it was someone else, I guess it's easy to overlook ones past as one plies into the future.
On the walls of the fort, there were photo collages of Claire and Chris' friends, we all looked so young - innocently plundering the world around us.
To Claire and Chris - Thank you for everything, I truly did not want to leave that oasis of love that surrounded your precious day. Thank You also for the photo collage - It did more than give a snapshot into our pasts, It reminded me of who I am, where I came from, the friends I have stomped streets with, the same friends that I still have. I was, and still am very moved by the whole occasion. Most definately the best flight I ever did take.
To everyone else, in and not in that collage, Thank You for being my friend. xxxxxxx
As I have already stated, I could of stayed at the wedding forever but I had to get back to Newquay to get my bag and return to Exeter for my flight back to Faro to continue with
THE NAUTICAL ADVENTURES OF TEXAS PETE

I have a feeling that I won't be back to England for awhile. Touch wood, one of these days I will be in a position to invite you all out to my place,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wherever that may end up being.

Ladies and Gentlemen, raise your glasses to the Bride and Groom,

Mr and Mrs Rolfe.

XXX

No comments: